A learning pack has been made for use in future school closures or interruptions. It can be downloaded as a MS Word document or PDF file to suit your device.
SIBC Integrated Sessions:
- 7 May, 2020: Healthy Living and Keeping Safe from Respiratory Diseases
- 14th May, 2020: Healthy Living Session 2
- 21st May, 2020: Session 3 Growing Food
- 28th May, 2020: Session 4 Growing Food 2
- 4th June, 2020: Session 5 – Growing Food 3
- 11th June, 2020: Session 6
- 18th June, 2020: Session 7
- 15th July, 2020: Session 8
- 30th July, 2020: Session 9
- 6th August, 2020: Session 10
- 13th August, 2020: Session 11
- 20th August, 2020: Session 12
- Session 14: Steps to Writing an Expository Essay
- Session 15: Narrative Writing – What is story-telling?
- Session 16: Narrative Writing – Continued
Year 9 Science Ecology Support Materials
Radio Lesson Support Materials
The following documents support the learning activity from the SIBC radio program about Ecology.
Download the lesson instructions and worksheets to help you do the activity:
No comments yet! You be the first to comment.